- Do not move a burning candle as the jar may be hot
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not expose candle to drafts
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects
- You should ensure the candle has a full melt pool before extinguishing to prevent tunneling
- Stop burning when 1cm of wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Gently blow out the candle to prevent wax from splattering. A candle snuffer is also ideal
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the flame
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure that the candle is completely extinguished before leaving it unattended
- Do not touch the candle until the wax has set to ensure the jar is no longer hot